8th Grade Center
700 Washington Street, Royersford, PA 19468-2427
Phone: 610-705-6002 Fax: 610-705-6255
Dr. Michael J. Siggins, Principal
Jennifer Rinehimer, 8th Grade House Principal
Doors Open: 7:45 AM
Classes: 8:05 AM - 2:41 PM
Office: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
8th Grade Center Announcements
9TH GRADE COURSE SELECTION INFORMATION
Course selections for the 2017-18 school year has begun. On Thursday, January 19th, all 8th Grade Center students attended course selection assemblies and were addressed by the 9th Grade Principal and Guidance Counselors. They all received a packet of information, including a timeline and a 2017-18 course book.
Please click: HERE for the 9th Grade Parent Orientation Video
HERE for the course selection Timeline
HERE for the Spring-Ford Senior High Course Selection Form (side 1)
HERE for the Spring-Ford Senior High Course Selection Form (side 2)
HERE for the Course Selection Sheet for WMCCTC
HERE for the 2017-18 SF Senior High 9th Grade Course Selection Book
On Tuesday, January 24th, a Course Selection Parent Presentation will be held at the 9th Grade Center beginning at 7:00 p.m.
Please click : HERE for the 8th Grade Parent Orientation Agenda
Here for the Parent Information Power Point Presentation
If you have any questions or concerns please contact your child's 8th Grade Guidance Counselor.
DAILY ANNOUNCEMENT INFORMATION
January 23, 2017
- If you signed up to try out for the spring play AND have their scripts, you are one of the people who are trying out on Tuesday. If you did not receive an audition form, you will be trying out on Thursday. Please see Miss West with any questions. If you received an audition script with the part “Rita,” it should have read “Daisy.” Please rehearse the part of Daisy for the audition. See Miss West with any questions.
- Any Student who missed the course selection assembly last Thursday is invited to make an appointment to see their guidance counselor.
- Mr. Okonski will be starting his Computer Club on 1/24/17 at 3:00 p.m. in room102. If you are interested in joining and learning how to use Microsoft Movie Maker, stop by room 102 to get an application to join computer Club. We will meet for ten weeks.
- Attention: Reading Olympic Team. There will be a meeting of the Reading Olympic Team this Friday, January 20th after school. Go to the media center after 1st call and exchange books and then report to the meeting in room 324. The meeting will end at 3:45 p.m.
- Do you still need to order a yearbook? The date to pre-order a yearbook has been extended to Friday January 27. Order a yearbook online at yearbookforever.com or print out an order form from the 8th Grade Center’s website and hand it in to room 311 with payment. Directions for pre-ordering a yearbook are on the 8th Grade Center’s website.
STUDENT ASSEMBLY - 2ND QUARTER
Dr. Siggins and Mrs. Rinehimer recently held student assemblies to reinforce school rules and expectations. Click HERE to access the information shared with the students.
Science Fair meeting will be held on the 2nd and 4th Monday's of each month in Mrs. Croll's room (e235) at the 7th Grade Center. October meetings will be held on October 10th & 24th. Students who plan to compete this year are required to attend at least one meeting a month. Have a ride ready to pick you up at the back of the 7th Grade Center at 4:00 p.m. If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Beth Croll at the 7th Grade Center.
2017 8TH GRADE YEARBOOK
BUY A YEARBOOK NOW!
Go to yearbookforever.com
Order before October 15, 2016 - $29.00
After October 15, 2016 - $32.00
Order Deadline - January 27, 2017
Click HERE for complete information and an order form.
Click here to learn more about Friend Watch, or to complete the Friend Watch referral form.