Parents should select "Student Registration" on the left side of the page. Once the online registration information is complete, parents will be prompted to select a date and time for the appointment, which will be held at their child’s elementary school. Parents who are unsure of their elementary school, or are unable to select an appointment, may call 610-705-6120.
WHEN: Friday, April 21, 2017
TIME: Registration opens at 5:30 p.m.; Kids Fun Run begins at 6:15 p.m. and 5K begins at 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: Spring-Ford Area High School
350 South Lewis Road
Royersford, PA 19468
COST: $18 for students grades K-12 registering for the 5K
$23 for adults registering for the 5K
$10 for kids fun run (t-shirt not included)
*Price increases after April 7, 2017.
TO REGISTER: Simply click here!
PSSA testing will begin on Monday, April 3rd. It is imperative that students arrive to school on time and are prepared for the testing.
CLICK HERE to access the 2017 District - Parent PSSA Letter.
CLICK HERE to access the 2017 School - Parent PSSA Letter.
CLICK HERE to access the PSSA Calculator Policy.
CLICK HERE to access the PSSA Code of Conduct.
The schedule for the PSSA is as follows:
I. ELA Assessment:
Monday, April 3: Section 1 8:20 a.m. - 10:49 a.m.
Tuesday, April 4: Section 2 8:20 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
Wednesday, April 5: Section 3 8:20 a.m. - 11:23 a.m.
Thursday, April 6: Section 4 8:20 a.m. - 10:49 a.m.
II. Math Assessment:
Monday, April 24: Section 1 8:20 a.m. - 10:49 a.m.
Tuesday, April 25: Section 2 8:20 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
Wednesday, April 26: Section 3 8:20 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
III. Science Assessment:
Tuesday, May 2: Section 1 8:20 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
Wednesday, May 3: Section 2 8:20 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
March 28, 2017
- Attention to all students attending the music department Bush Gardens trip. All rooming request forms must be submitted by tomorrow morning. all remaining students will be assigned rooms after tomorrow morning.
- Bored this winter? Not motivated to do anything physical? Well now is a good time to start planning your act for the annual talent show. Grab some friends and organize a group feature, and use the winter months to get it ready for spring auditions. If you want to do a solo act, now is the perfect time to plan and rehearse it. Don’t wait until auditions are announced to throw something together…Get moving on it now!
From Guidance Department: Community Resource
National Eating Disorder Awareness Week is February 26 through March 4, 2017. To honor this important week, the Eating Disorders Program at Brandywine Hospital is highlighting their support group for individuals in recovery, individuals currently struggling with symptoms, and family and friends of those suffering from an eating disorder. Please click HERE for a Flyer.
1. Select High School from Our Schools menu
2. Select Course Selection on the left
3. Select Course Preview Videos on the right
4. Pick the course you are interested in and watch the video
HERE for the course selection Timeline
HERE for the Spring-Ford Senior High Course Selection Form (side 1)
HERE for the Spring-Ford Senior High Course Selection Form (side 2)
HERE for the Course Selection Sheet for WMCCTC
HERE for the 2017-18 SF Senior High 9th Grade Course Selection Book
On Tuesday, January 24th, a Course Selection Parent Presentation will be held at the 9th Grade Center beginning at 7:00 p.m.
Here for the Parent Information Power Point Presentation
If you have any questions or concerns please contact your child's 8th Grade Guidance Counselor.